RPG in a Box
A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
About RPG in a Box
RPG in a Box is a tool for easily creating 3D grid-based, voxel-style RPGs and adventure games.
Alpha Access is a followup to Founder's Access and a period during which I'd like to improve (and add to) some of the existing features before the Steam Early Access release. It is intended for those who'd like to get a head start on creating a game with RPG in a Box (or even for those who would just like to show their faith in the project by supporting it earlier on).
During this time, I would like to work with the community to collect feedback and suggestions. While I cannot guarantee when or if certain features will be implemented, I am interested in finding out what functionality would be beneficial for your games. This will help me to plan ahead and to move RPG in a Box forward in a positive direction as I work towards the Steam Early Access release.
Check out the section below for details on what you'll receive by purchasing Alpha Access!
An up-to-date demo version of RPG in a Box is now available and can be downloaded below! This version contains all of the features of the full version minus a few limitations:
- Only one map is allowed per game project.
- Map grid size is limited to 10x10.
- Exported games show a splash image indicating that the game was created with the demo version.
The demo version is a great way to quickly prototype your game idea and to see if the engine meets your expectations! Game projects created with the demo version can be opened and continued with the full version (as the project formats between the two are the same).
Follow RPG in a Box
- Official Website: http://www.rpginabox.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rpginabox
- IndieDB: http://www.indiedb.com/engines/rpginabox
- Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/498310
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rpginabox
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rpginabox/
- Tumblr: http://rpginabox.tumblr.com/
Example Game: https://zeromatrix.itch.io/rpginabox-examplegame
RPG in a Box is built with Godot Engine v2.1.1
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $20.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: