RPG in a Box
A downloadable tool for Windows and Linux
About RPG in a Box
RPG in a Box (currently in alpha) is designed to be a set of tools for easily creating 3D grid-based, voxel-style role-playing and adventure games.
Founder's Access could be considered a "Pre-Early Access" period as I would like to improve some of the existing features before releasing it on Steam (for example, polishing the dialogue editor and dialogue system so they are more complete and functional). It is intended for those who have a game idea in mind that they'd like to create with RPG in a Box (or even for those who would just like to show their faith in the project by supporting it earlier on).
During this time, I would like to work with a small and limited group of people who are willing to help thoroughly test the software and provide suggestions and feedback. While I cannot guarantee when or if certain features will be implemented, I am interested in finding out what functionality would be beneficial for your games. This will help me to plan ahead and to move RPG in a Box forward in a positive direction as I work towards the Steam Early Access release.
Check out the section below for details on what you'll receive by purchasing Founder's Access!
The last version released before the start of Founder's Access (specifically, v0.3.1-alpha), will continue to be available for download as a "demo" of the tool.
Follow RPG in a Box
- Official Website: http://www.rpginabox.com
- IndieDB: http://www.indiedb.com/engines/rpginabox
- Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/...
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rpginabox
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rpginabox
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rpginabox/
- Tumblr: http://rpginabox.tumblr.com/
Example Game: https://zeromatrix.itch.io/rpginabox-examplegame
RPG in a Box is built with Godot Engine v2.1
Get exclusive access to this tool by purchasing while quantities last.
Join Founder's Access and help guide RPG in a Box in the right direction!
- Regular updates at least once a month and hotfixes as necessary
- Access to the private developer forum to discuss your game
- Steam key provided once Early Access is available
- Additional perks such as being credited in the software
You will get access to the following files: