RPG in a Box
A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
|Official Discord Server|
for RPG in a Box
for RPG in a Box
About RPG in a Box
RPG in a Box lets you easily turn your stories and ideas into games and other interactive experiences! As its name suggests, it contains everything necessary for doing so, all packaged together "in a box". The software is designed with a fun, beginner-friendly approach in mind as to not require any programming or modelling knowledge, while still providing a wide range of customization and openness. You can export your game to a standalone format for Windows, Linux, and MacOS, allowing others to play it without needing to own RPG in a Box!
Purchase includes a Steam key!
An up-to-date demo version of RPG in a Box v1.0 is now available and can be downloaded below! This version contains all of the features of the full version with a few limitations:
- Only two maps are allowed per game project.
- Map grid size is limited to 10x10 tiles wide with a height limit of (5 x Tile Width in Voxels) in each vertical direction.
- Exported games show a splash image indicating that the game was created with the demo version.
The demo version is a great way to quickly prototype your game idea and to see if the engine meets your expectations! Game projects created with the demo version can be opened and continued with the full version (as the project formats between the two are the same).
Follow RPG in a Box
- Official Website: http://www.rpginabox.com
- Trello Board: https://trello.rpginabox.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rpginabox
- Discord Server: https://discord.rpginabox.com
- Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/498310
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rpginabox/
- Tumblr: http://rpginabox.tumblr.com/
Example Game: https://zeromatrix.itch.io/rpginabox-examplegame
RPG in a Box is built with Godot Engine v3.1
|Updated||16 hours ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||3D, engine, Game engine, Godot, godot-engine, Turn-Based Combat, Voxel|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Steam|
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $29.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Coming Soon: "How to Make a Game" Tutorial Series16 hours ago
- DOOM E1M14 days ago
- What a strange dream...16 days ago
- F̷̛̝̺̘̼͖͐̽̀̇r̸̪̝̰͈̺͆͌̋͊͠ͅE̵̢͕̞̪͓͛̃͌͊̀̄͜͝͝e...18 days ago
- Release Notes for v1.0.322 days ago
- Beyond 1.0: Six Hours Left!49 days ago
- Beyond 1.0: Update #356 days ago
- Beyond 1.0: Update #264 days ago