Nice, if you keep this as a true weekly devlog, you will probably attract more followers too.
Weekly Devlog #1
Hi everyone! I've recently started keeping track of my daily tasks at a more granular level, both for better transparency to the community and my own benefit. I thought it would be cool to share these at the end of each week so everyone can follow along and have more insight into my progress. Since my weekends usually aren't as structured and I tend to focus on more fun/experimental things, I've only been tracking tasks on weekdays so far.
Anyway, here are my notes from this past week! Tasks marked with "(v0.5)" are those related to the version using Godot 3.0 that will be released sometime in early 2018.
- Undo/redo actions for paint, erase, move tools (v0.5)
- "Insert New Frame" logic and undo/redo actions (v0.5)
- "Delete Current Frame" logic and undo/redo actions (v0.5)
- Undo/redo actions for "First Frame", "Next Frame", "Previous Frame", "Last Frame" buttons (v0.5)
- Undo/redo actions for frame slider (v0.5)
- Fixed some bugs with edge update logic when moving voxels (v0.5)
- Tooltip delay for item tooltips and entity tooltips (set from Game Config)
- Alt + Left click to pick color in Voxel Editor (v0.5)
- "Duplicate Frame" logic and undo/redo actions (v0.5)
- "Move Frame Left/Right" logic and undo/redo actions (v0.5)
- Released v0.4.8.3 to Itch.io
- Bug fix for z-fighting issue with player character model and tiles/objects
- Wrote and submitted bi-weekly devlog to IndieDB
- Posted bi-weekly devlog to Itch.io, Steam, official website, etc.
- Prototyping new "NPC Behavior" feature, started implementation of its dialog UI
- Fixed responsiveness issue with animation toolbar (v0.5)
- Fix name label positioning for resource buttons (v0.5)
- Thanksgiving with family
- Implemented "Move Direction" logic for NPC behavior
- Created "Add Animation" dialog UI (v0.5)
- Wiki pages for "Enable Container" and "Disable Container" functions
- Implemented "Reaction to Obstacle" logic for NPC behavior (None, Turn Left, Turn Right, or Reverse)
- Implemented logic for "Add Animation" dialog and UI/logic for "Predefined Animation Names" dialog (v0.5)
- Imported Portuguese translations from Manoel (v0.5)